I think I've informed almost everybody on my daily reads about the change in my address. In case I've left anybody out, I'm so sorry. It was unintentional.
Just had to change my blog address. Had to make it stop..
Some people would say that I'm running away. But I have no choice. It's the best alternative. Twice is more than enough for me. I dont want to get more hurt.
I fcuking hate lies. I cant stand liars. I'm so thankful to God that times when that particular person lies to me, I'd find out about it sooner or later. Syukur, Alhamdulillah. Maybe it's a sign. A sign to tell me that I shouldnt waste my time on a jerk like you! And since I hate liars, guess what? I hate you!!!!! And you cant read what I've got to say anymore! Yayness~!!!!!!!!
To hell with you. You're always putting the blame on me. This time around was no different. I'm sick of your pathetic excuses, of you defending yourself. Go on. Tell every Mary, Jane or Susan that you love her. Tell all the girls in IRC that you are looking for someone to love and loves you in return. Lie, lie, lie. Lie to them! I dont care. I'm just glad I realised it now that you're the biggest jerk around! You do not deserve my time nor my attention!
And no, I'm not at a loss here. You're the one! Whatever goes around, comes around. Oh.. How I wish to be there when it happens to you. Hahahaaa. Soot off!
<< Home