forgotten dreams

Wednesday, April 30

The school gave each student a thermometer to check their temperature before every paper. How weird is that? 40 students sitting in rows and columns with pens in their hands and the thermometer sticking out of their mouths. Hahahaha! And, we had to record down our temperatures! I think mine wasnt working. It stayed at 36.8 degrees, eventhough I havent put it into my mouth. Hahaha! Oh yeah, we're supposed to give the thermometer back after our last paper. And if we lose it, $10 fine for a 60 cents thermometer. Isk! And Ngiap, the ever 'clever' guy.. threw his away.
The Math paper was really tough! I'm sure I'll have to take the supp paper. =(

Went to Causeway Point for awhile to buy stuffs. On the way out, a guy approached and asked for donations. Nice guy. He said have a nice day to me! I've never had a stranger say that to me before.. *giggles*
In the bus, I saw a very cute guy. Fair, with curly hair and nice smile. And he alighted at the same bus stop as me!!! Hehehehe... I wonder where he stays. =b

Tomorrow's a holiday! Yay!!!! I think I might head down to the beach or catch a movie.
Gonna take a little nap now. Bye bye!

p/s: Oppppsy! I'm noticing guys again.. Wow~!