And suddenly.. I miss all my friends.
I love the secondary school days. When the hormones start kicking in. When the 3 letter word, BOY, makes our hearts flutter and butterflies in the stomach. Hahaha.. And, lucky me! Vina's in the same school and class as me. Waty too. Ahhhh, The beginning of a beautiful complicated friendship. =)
Fell in and out of love.. Failed exams. Got into trouble with an art teacher. Cat fights. Bitching around. Skipped remedial classes. Hanged out at the nearby McDonalds or park. Double dates, triple dates, group dates. Camps. Prefect duties.
The last I heard of my girlfriends are that one's getting engaged next month, one ran away from home, an ugly duckling turned into a beautiful but weird swan, one became famous and most of the rest are still with their same boyfriends. How do they do it? I shall ask them for the secret when I meet them.. Insya-Allah at the engagement party. Or maybe because they've found their "Mr. Right".
Though I'm not fond of the one who became famous's character.. I'm proud of her, for achieving things that were once thought as impossible. She's one of the 10 finalists for the Coke design contest. Check out her site if you want to.
I think it's about time that someone organises another gathering. As usual, that person would be me. I'm a part time organiser. Hahaha! Anybody wanna hire me? =b
Time to make some calls.. Good soon-to-be noon!
<< Home