Had so much fun burning CDs.. kehekhekhekheke! Then headed to Causeway Point to meet the rest. Nice seeing them again. Had desserts and talked. Headed to the arcade for games. Daytona totally rules. For the first time in my life I got 1st position! Yahooooooooo~ Neways, Shar asked if any of us want to go to KL end of June. Hahaha.. If only we have the money. Perhaps end of this year, Insya-Allah. KL - Genting - Langkawi. Better start saving now..
And, highlight of the day was when I received a call from the dearest darling. *grins* It was sooooo nice hearing his voice. After a whole week of "waiting". Hehehe. Asked where I was and everything.. Too bad he has to go back to camp tomorrow morning or we could meet for lunch. I'm so lucky to have him as one of my best friends. =) Though some people find it weird that I have a guy best friend. Hahaha.. Like I care what they think. Ah that reminds me.. I miss Firdaus! His cousin.. the kid who always make me laugh with his cute voice. *giggles* He's so adorable. Firdaus has difficulty pronouncing the letter Z. So, my name is always pronounced Fiyah. He's 6 or 7 this year.. Time passes so fast.
No plans for tomorrow. Will probably spend the day with the family.. =)
Have a nice Sunday~!
<< Home