forgotten dreams

Sunday, May 25

I hate it when the idiotic campmate of my friend uses his handphone to call me up, pretending to be him. WTH~! Stupid jerk. What's worse is that he called me at 12.30am while I was reading Bridget Jones' Diary. A bloody wrong time to mess with me..

Was cleaning my room when I found an old photo of him. Such a handsome guy.. Too bad his character isnt. *sighs* Anyways, went to Cik Yah's place in Johor. It was nice seeing my cousins again. One of them asked how he's doing.. Told her that he's probably doing fine. Without me. Boy was she surprised! Hahahaha.. =) Watched Matrix II and fell asleep halfway through the movie. Hahahaha.. Went to Giant in the evening. Then headed home. Have you seen the cute, handsome policemen at Woodlands Checkpoint? *giggles*

Argh! My eyes' so dry.. Hold on! Gonna remove my contacts.
Ahhhhhhhhh.. that's better. My oh my~! There are so many guys with bikes at the carpark. hmmmmmmmmmmmMM...
Oh well, I think I'm going to cuddle up with my teddy.. Continue reading and go to sleep.

Call me.. Call me.. Call me.. Coz I miss you.. I miss you.. I miss you..
But then again.. I dont think you will. Coz you'll probably be waiting for me to make the first move.