I saw the BIGGEST rat ever at the void deck of my block just now. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! It's disgusting I tell you~!
Anyways, went for a job interview.. Did get the job. But thinking back, I think I'm not going. Cause mum's offered me a offer I just cant refuse. That is, to do ALL the housework ie. iron hers and dad's clothes, wash and hang the clothes, sweep and mop the house, feed Gemuk, wash the dishes.. & cook (once in awhile). Khekhekehkeee. In return, she'll pay me a reasonable amount of money, top up my EZLink and pay for the ahem ahem. Yahoooooooooooooooooooo~! All I've got to do is be on my best behaviour and hope dad agrees to the ahem ahem. I can hardly wait!
Darling Vina came over for awhile. We were surprised to find out something about a certain someone. Hahahaha! Small world. Downloaded the song Scandalous by Misteeq and danced the nite away. *grins* Had so much fun with her.. Love you babe!
Results out next week. I've got no confidence... I did very badly. *sighs*
<< Home