Just got home from Johor. Went to visit my grandmother who came down with my uncle and aunt, who's very pregnant!.. Was nice seeing them again. Being in the house brought back the memories. One such memory was of my arwah maternal grandfather. The times when Mum, Cik Dan, Cik Yah, Siti, Yati, Heida, Diyana and me would rush to either the hospital or the house to take turns looking after him when he was very sick. =(
I miss him. So does Mum, Dad, Bro and the others.
The house's quiet now. No sound of his voice asking for a glass of water or milk. No politic conversations. No sweet smile from his handsome familiar face. No laughter of his that usually make all of us smile. But I guess it's better that he's gone.. rather than him having to tolerate the pain and letting the doctors poke him with their needles.
Went to Giant for grocery shopping in the evening. Cik Dan went with us. Bought lots of food.. and a new handphone cover or casing, I dont know what it's called ah. Hehehee! I love my 8310. The previous cover was blue in colour therefore the light's blue. And now, it's red. Luvly! =)
Well, gonna try designing a Lex layout for Herda.. But before that, I'd like to share something a friend told me.
Doesnt mean that you cant love someone just because you're not together.
I'll keep that in mind.. Thanks
<< Home