Mum's on leave so both of us woke up early and headed to McDonald's for breakfast. Had porridge, hashbrown and tea.. Ah~ Purrfect. Then went to Civic Centre to buy dad's season parking. Cant believe that my temperature had to be taken first before I can enter the office. *grumbles* And guess what? My temperature was 37.5 degrees~! Woooooohooooo.. The lady told me to stand and rest for 2 minutes. Khekhekehekhekee.. The second time she took it, it was 37.7 degrees. Hahahaha! It went up instead of down. Was laughing my head off. Anyways, I didnt have fever.. Something wrong with the thermometer I guess. Anyways, she let me through. =b
Then headed to Bukit Batok for a bit of shopping and book for my Basic Theory Test.. And the girls are mad at me for not waiting for them. It's not that I dont want to wait for them, it's just that I want to get it done and over with before school starts. *sighs* Then to Bukit Timah for lunch. Had dim sums, carrot cake, char kueh, etc.. at Hara Restaurant. Nice but a bit pricey. After which took the bus home. Nearly fell asleep in the bus. Thanks to the driver. He drove too slowly. I'm sure the elephant's able to move faster! Ah well..
Mum wants to go to KL this weekend.. Dunno if Dad agrees. Both mum and me badly need a holiday.. If only I can drive. Then it'll be so much fun. With no nagging men around. Hahahaha.. The guys in my family dislike the idea of going on a holiday. I've no idea why. They prefer staying at home, watching tv. Yucks!
<< Home