forgotten dreams

Thursday, May 8

Picked me up from my place and headed to Mount Faber. Wow! The view from up there is really beautiful. The cable cars, Sentosa and the ships passing by.. The cooling breeze.. *sighs* Furthermore, he was there.. Purrfect!
Had a small picnic too.. Menu for the day was bread and biscuits. Made by yours truly. Hahahaha! Who says I cant cook? But then again, maybe the reason why he finished the food was because he was really hungry. =b Oh well...

Then, we went to Esplanade. Thought of listening to Zubir Abdullah's cd but, all the listening stations were occupied. And so we went to Marina Square for an early dinner.. at McDonald's. Sitting in front of him and looking at him makes me fall in love with him all over again. Though many mean things have been said and done.. I'm surprised that he still loves me. Other guys, I'm sure.. who are in his shoes would have ran away and never come back. Is this what love is all about? Being there, still loving him/her eventhough you've been hurt over and over again..

I'm wishing and hoping that it wouldnt end. And I know, I have to put in the effort.. This time around, I'm not going to mess up. Insya-Allah.

Just because someone doesnt love you the way you want them to, doesnt mean that they dont love you with all they have...