forgotten dreams

Monday, May 12

Sometimes, I'm too smart for my own good

Yeah.. I find it soooooo irritating. Coz then I'll have to decide what to do with the little bit of info I've come to know. The easy way out: confronting, fighting, arguing, names calling.. followed by leaving, or the hard way: staying, trying to please/be the better one (which may, not necessarily lead to lying), changing, tolerating, doubting, getting hurt and angry.. followed by the easy way out.

Both ways dont appeal to me. So what shall I do when this kind of thing happens?

Shall I run and hide so that I dont have to deal with it? Go to my special secret place where no one can find me (well, duh~ secret place!!!), and think what next? But being me, I can never be alone for too long. They're bound to find me.. It's as though they know that something's bothering me. Scary at times.. As though our brains and hearts all connected.

Shall I blog to my heart's content? It would hurt and make the person/people involve angry and hurt. Which, I'm not fond of doing as it's similar to the easy way out.

Shall I say, "Thank You & Good Luck" and try my darnest to stop thinking about it and move on? Blargh~ I already know this wouldnt work.

Shall I do the same? Stoop to his/her level? Tick for tack? Now, now.. what goes around comes around.

It'll be a very difficult decision for me to make. No matter which step I take, it will all lead to the same conclusion. That person/people would be out of my life. Is that what I want? No. No sane person would want the people they love out of their life..

So, I'm just hoping that just this once.. I'm wrong. That what I've come to know is nothing, just my insecurities playing a joke on me.