Temperature: 37 degrees
Time checked: 1.25am
I'm in such a confusing state of mind. I'm at a point where I dont know which path to take. To work it out or to just chuck it aside and not think about it anymore.
It isnt easy being me. It isnt easy trying to understand me. I dont understand myself too, at times. I have no idea how my brain works. Or my heart for that matter. But one thing's for sure. They always get me into trouble. *sighs*
I did not ask for this to happen. I did not want this to happen. But it did.
I blamed you and you in turn blamed me. So, who's the one at fault? Can I say both? Just to be on the safe side..
Please oh please... Make it all stop.
Make the sadness, hurt and guilt both of us are feeling go away.
I cant stand it anymore. You too, rite? No more fights, please. No more hurtful words, please. No more, no more, no more.
What should I do then? What's the best thing to do?
Leave and run away again..? No point. You'll find me.
Stay and try..? We'd only hurt each other more. That's what we're best at.
Revenge, revenge, revenge..
There's a saying.."When you love somebody, set him/her free. If he/she returns, he/she's yours but if he/she doesnt.. then you know that he/she was never your's in the first place.".
So, do you want to be set free? Do I?
But then again.. we already are.
<< Home