forgotten dreams

Saturday, May 17

To you,
I have no intention whatsoever to hurt you.. Neither do I blame you. It's because of my own selfishness that I did what I had to do. Maybe you dont understand what I meant by this. But hopefully one day you will.

Please dont doubt my love for you cause what I felt towards you was what I've never felt with other guys.. Be it before or now. It is not easy for me to say "I love you" to a person. You may not believe it but it's okay. Cause though we've known each other and been together for almost 3 years, there are things about me that you dont understand, vice versa.

I've never expected this to happen my dear. Neither do I want it to be this way. But, it's for the best. At least we're not hurting each other anymore.

Perhaps if we're meant to be, we would.. Insya-Allah. Once again, I'm not blaming you. Take care. All the best. =)

... Afizah