forgotten dreams

Sunday, May 11

Went to Al-Mustaqqin Mosque for Maghrib prayers. After the prayer and doas, everyone heard a very loud bang. A boy of age 8 or 9 ran out of the praying hall and bang against into the sliding door. Oh my God! It was really scary. His whole body's covered with blood, especially his head. Seeing him lying down semi-conscious on the floor.. going into a shock. Oh God!

But I dont understand why the guys who were hanging around.. Didnt bother to do anything. Except to watch. Are they inhuman or something? When I went over to ask my dad if anyone has called for the ambulance.. They turned to look at me. What? Never seen a girl before? I dont know what happened to the poor kid. I had to rush to my granddaddy's place. I just hope he's fine..

Still no news of my attachment. Great! Now, I've got to go find a job. Any recommendations?