forgotten dreams

Monday, May 5

Went to school early and went to the library for last minute studying/cramming notes into the brain. My classmates invited me to join them but I couldnt find the way down to the basement of the library! Hahahaha.. I cant believe that I got lost. So, I called Janice and asked her if she's willing to meet me at the entrance. =)

The paper was ohkay. The lecturer gave us the wrong tips. Either that or he purposely did that to make us fail. Oh well.. Another supp paper I guess. 2 down.. 2 more to go.

Have still not got any mail from school concerning my ITP. hmmmmmmmmmmmMM... Maybe we dont have to do it this semester, eh? Oh God, please no! I'm not looking foward to 2 whole months of sleep-wake up-sleep-eat/do the necessary stuffs-sleep-sleep-sleep. Blargh!

Went to Causeway Point to pay the bills and have my 3 in 1 meal. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. If breakfast + lunch = brunch, what should we call breakfast + lunch + dinner? 3 in 1! Agree? Hahahaha.. *grins*

Gonna have go through the notes for Wednesday's paper. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!