forgotten dreams

Wednesday, May 14

Woweeeeeeeeeee~! I'm still awake.. *grins*

It has been such a hectic day. What with revealed secrets, confusing thoughts and unsolved problems. Everybody has them. And no, I'm not complaining.. Just thankful that I'm still alive and not lying dead somewhere.

Question of the day --> What's love?
Some of the answers I got are..
1) Love is a game & life sucks (Hahahhaa.. Is it?)
2) Love is an feeling which cant be described
3) Love is when all you think about is him/her
4) Love is when you want to spend the rest of your life with him/her
5) Love is nothing
6) Love is accepting the other party the way he/she is without changing him/her
7) Love is being there when you're needed the most, comforting and making him/her feel better
8) Love hurts
9) Love is not found in my dictionary
10) Love is when you keep defending the person you love though you know that he/she is wrong

Which one do you agree with? Huahuahauaa..
Good morning!