forgotten dreams

Friday, May 23

Yayness!
Daddy has finally agreed though he's still a little reluctant. Seems that he doesnt want to see me involve in an accident or anything. Awwww.. Sweet yah? (Anak manja lah katakan.. Hahahaa!) Yeah, by now you should know what I'm talking about. *grins* I'm so happy~ So very happy~ Thank You! Thank You! All I've got to do now is sign up for classes. But then..should I wait for my friends? Cause we planned to take it together. hmmmmmmmmmmmMM.

Got this through email...
1) Don't go for looks; they can be deceived. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile... Because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

2) Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be...because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to!

3) Never say goodbye if you still want to try. Never give up when there's hope to go on. Never say you don't love them...if you know you're the one that can't let go.

4) Giving love is no assurance love will be returned;so don't expect it. Wait for it to grow in the other's heart..Just in case it doesn't, be content in knowing that the love was able to grow in yours!

5) A careless word may kindle strife; A cruel word may wreck a life; A timely word may level stress. A loving word may heal and bless..

Ah.. so true. =)
By the way, I've only been single for 1 week. Or is it really 2? Khekehkehekehkehe! No idea~