forgotten dreams

Saturday, June 14

Decided to change my layout cause I got tired looking at the previous one. Not that the babies werent cute.. They are. =) This layout says it all. Somehow I feel as though I've changed ever since that happened. I feel so relaxed (Must be due to the 8 hours of sleep I get every night). So free.. To do things my own way without hurting anybody's feelings. *sighs* I'm so glad I did the right thing. =)
And I'm staying home today. Have been going out the past few days.. I'm so broke + tired. Hehehehe.

Currently listening to Unbreak my heart by Toni Braxton -->
Unbreak my heart.. Say you'll love me again. Undo this hurt you've caused when you walked out the door and walked out of my life. Uncry this tears.. I've cried so many nights.
Unbreak my heart.. my heart

*sniff sniff* Sad, yah? =b

The darling will be back tonight. Yippppppe~! I can hardly wait. *grins*
Okies, gotta switch off the computer or else Mum's gonna kill me. Been using it since noon. Huaauahauahuahauaha!