forgotten dreams

Tuesday, June 24

Got this thru email..
100 questions! Wow..
Here goes..

1. Full name: Nur Rafizah Mazlan
2. Nicknames: Too many to list
3. Eyes: Brownish black
4. Height : 167cm
5. Hair: Brownish Black
6. Siblings: Younger brother
7. Do u like to sing in the shower?: Absolutely..
8. Do u like to sing in the toilet?: Nope..
9. Birthday: 24 September 1983
10. Sign: Libra
11. Address: Hah.. Secret
12. Sex: No thank you.. =b Female
13. Righty or lefty: Righty
14. What do you want in a relationship most?: Honesty
15. Have you ever cheated on someone: Maybe
16. Martial status: Single
17. Do you have a car?: No
18. What kinda car do you want?: Jaguar X-TYPE SE
19. Fav Movie: Bridget Jones' Diary
20. Fav Song/s: Too many.. and it changes from time to time
22. Fav TV Show: Currently, The Vagrant.. On Channel 8 & all time favourite, Friends
23. Fav Actor: Keanu Reeves, Aaron Aziz.. yummy!
24. Fav Actress: No
25. Fav Food: Mee Hor Fun
26. Fav Number: 8
27. Fav Cartoon: Powerpuff Girls, I guess
28.Fav Disney Character: Winnie the Pooh
29. Colour: Blue

LOVE LIFE ETC

30. Do you plan on having children: Yupz
31. Do you want to get married: Yupz
32. How old do u wanna be when you have your first child: 27 years old? Maybe..
33. How old do u wanna be when your married: 26 yrs old, Insya-Allah
34. Would you have kids before marriage: Nope
35. Do you have a b/f or g/f : Nope
37. Do you have a crush: Huhuhu.. Of course

EITHER-OR (PICK WHICH ONE YOU PREFER)

38. Music/Tv: Music
39.Guys/Girls: Preferably both..
40. Green/Blue: Blue
41. Pink/Purple: Pink
42. Summer/Winter: Winter
43. Night/Day: Night
46. Weird saying I have: Kiss my ass
47. What skool do u go to?: Singapore Polytechnic
48. Have you ever taken drugs?: Nope.. except for medication. But those arent drugs, rite?
49. What's a major turn on for you?: Turn on? hmmmmmmmmmmmMM.. Intelligence
50. How far would you go on a first date?: Ummm.. How about within 10km from my place. LoL

51. The PERSON you know who is...

Most BLond: Venus
Best Person: 3 people dear to me
Funniest: Too many to list since I'm constantly surrounded by clowns
Happiest: Everybody
Strangest: Me
Most Caring: Family.. Everyone
Tallest: Let's see.. Vina's taller than me but Hakim's taller than Vina and Hakim's friend is taller than him.. So that means, it'll have to be Hakim's friend, whose name I have forgotten. *grins* Oh yeah, and Bro..
Smartest: Me! I'm Ms Smarty Pants... Huahauahua
Best All Around Person: Mum, Dad and them
52.Which 5 people do you trust and are open with the most?: Mum, Vina, Waty, Hakim and no one else
53. What do you think of soul mates?: It works for people who believe in it
54. Is it right to flirt if you have a bf/gf?: Hell no
55. What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about?: Oooooooo.. When I finally realized that in life, I have to let go of people or things that are dear to me.. eventhough I dont want to
56. What's something about guys/girls you don't get?: The way their minds work.. Hahaha.
57. Are you happy? : Yupz
60. Love or lust: Love
61. Silver or gold: Silver
62. Diamond or pearl: Diamond
63. Sunset or sunrise : Sunset.. I cant seem to wake up early enough to catch the sunrise
64:Have you ever gone skinny-dipping (to swim in the nude): Huhuhu.. Make a guess
65. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yupz
66. Do you have any piercings?: Yupz
67. What colour underwear are you wearing?: I'm not telling.. But you're welcome to guess if you're that desperate
68. What song are you listening to right now?: Take a bow - Madonna
69. What are the last four digits of your phone number?: 3172
70. Where would you want to go on your honeymoon?: Anywhere.. I dont mind. Just as long as it isnt Sentosa or any one of Singapore's islands
72. What's your favourite sport?: Swimming.. Huhuhu!
74. What makes you happy?: Lots of things..
75. What's the next cd/s you're gonna get/buy?: Blank ones.. =)
76. Do u wear contacts or glasses?: Contacts when outdoors, glasses when at home.. But not all the time
77. What's the best advice given to you?:
1) Eventhough I dont feel like finishing the task.. I have no choice but to complete it
2) Let go of the past.. Look forward to the future
78. Have you ever won any special awards?: Yupz.. Lots of them
79. What are your future goals?: Complete my dip, Head to NIE, Teach, Save money, Get married, Buy a house, Buy a car for dad, Have children, blah blah blah.. Insya-Allah
80. Worst sickness u ever had?: None
81. Do you like Funny or scary movies better?: Dont mind which..
82. On the phone or in person?: In person.. So that I'm able to see the person's eyes. The eyes say it all.. And they dont lie. =)
84. What song seems to reflect you the most?: Hahaha... Lots.
85. If you die tmr who wld u leave everything to?: Ummm.. I have nothing to leave. Except maybe for my handphone. Which I believe will go to either mum or dad since everyboy else has one.
86. Do u have any enemies?: Huhuhu.. I believe I do. But I dont hate them.. Though I've no idea why they hate me. And not as if I care.
87. What is your greatest fear?: Will have to think about it..
88. Would you rather be rich or famous?: Rich.. I'm already famous. LoL
89. What time is it in Singapore now? : Noon
90. You ever been in love?: Yeah.. Puppy Love
91. Have u met santa?: Nope.. And dont want to
92.E.T. knocked on your door holding up a peace sign asking to use your
phone?: Invite him in.. Let him use the phone before feeding him milk and cookies
93. When was the last time you talked to the person u like?: Yesterday..
94. Do u have any pets?: Of course! The dearest Gemuk..
97. Are you an alcoholic?: Nope
98.Who sent this to you?: Janice
99. What you think of this person: Pleasant and crazy
100. Do u want your friends to write back?: Nope.. I already know most stuffs about them