forgotten dreams

Monday, June 2

He sent me an email.. Pouring his thoughts out. Which I'm thankful for. And so, the communicating via email began. And how did it end? It ended with him not wanting to be friends and me agreeing. I'm telling myself repeatedly that it's for the best. =) Time for me to delete his numbers and whatnots. Throw away all possible stuffs that may remind me of him. Maybe I should get a brain surgery or something to erase all memories of him, while I'm at it. Hahaha..

Sometimes I feel lonely.. And the need to have someone, anyone to call my own is overwhelming. But then reality kicks in. Would I want to be with someone I dont have feelings for? Would I be happy with him and vice versa? Would it be a mistake? Would he be hurt if he got to know that I never loved him? *sighs*

I had to let go of the one guy I love the most. And boy it wasnt easy. But it has been done and there's no turning back.

Here's to you.. May your wishes and hopes come true.
Goodbye.