I'll be gone in a few hours.. To a place where there's no memory of you. Bliss? What do you think?
I've still not packed my stuffs. Still undecided as to whether I should bring my baju kurung or baju kebaya or baju punjabi. Dont want to look too plain. Neither do I want to look too glamourous. Maybe I should just bring all three and decide on the day itself. Hahaha. We'll see how it goes..
hmmmmmmmmmMM.. I'm dying to go to Central Market. I'm sick of KLCC and Bukit Bintang. Blargh~ This is what happen to people who have too many relatives living in Malaysia. Oh yeah, not forgetting having parents like mine. A mum who loves to explore and learn about new places and a dad who loves to visit relatives. I'm so lucky.. =b
Anyway, SOMEBODY has gone and bought a dee-gee cam. I'm so jealous~ Can lend me? Since you're going to NS in a couple of days. Dont think you'll be needing it. Hahahaha.. Btw, have you figure out to use it yet? =) And ANOTHER SOMEBODY has enrolled for classes too. Huahauahauhaua. Wei RaeLynn.. Challenge ah. See who get first. Hahahahaha.. I'm sure you will. Since you're much more determined, yah? *grins*
Gonna go fill up the white forms. Then sleep. Good nite!
See ya on Monday~!
Dont miss me.. LoL
<< Home