Initially I planned to either head to the gym or BBDC but now, I dont feel like going to either. And I've just realised that I've 3 more weeks of holiday. Argh! Help! I miss school. I miss the people I used to see everyday. The heavenly smell of the food. The underfed but cute kitties. Hell, I even miss my lecturers and the way they teach as well as their accents.
On another note.. Someone said that I've change. Second person to say that. It seemed that the changes in me are bad. And when I asked him to elaborate, he wasnt able to. So was it true or something that he made up? And I'm beginning to hate this sentence-->
"You've change. You're not like the person I first knew."
Hah! Have they ever thought that maybe I've been like this all my life but only now they realised that I'm like that. And even if I did, it's normal. People change all the time. Even feelings.
I asked the dearest if she has seen any changes in me. Her reply was, "In terms of relationship.. yes. Other than that, you're the same.". Hah! So the question is.. Should I believe what the people whom I'm not close to say or the ones who have known me for more than half my life? I already know the answer. =)
I'm happy the way that I am. I've learnt that I cant please everybody. I cant be the person everybody wants me to be. I can only be the person I want to be. And that's the only thing that matters.
I'm thankful to those who come up to me and say that I've change. But please keep in mind. Do you have proof to back it up? If you dont, keep the thoughts to yourself cause you're just wasting your time. =)
Morning.
Words wont bring me down.. You'll be surprise to see that it'll make me stronger.
<< Home