Left the house around 10am and met Waty at Woodlands Interchange. Took the bus to Tampines and saw a good looking guy in the same bus as us. Met Vina then headed to East Coast. Took pictures whilst in the bus. Hehehe..
Reached East Coast around noon, sweating. It was so HOT! Bought slurpees from 7-11, saw the same good looking guy again, this time with his girlfriend.. and went to find a spot. While walking around..a guy, his gf and friends(who were walking in front of us) suddenly turned around and retraced their steps. And the thing that pisses me off is that he got the cheek to say to us,"Ingat gangster apa? Nak gaduh sini ah. Tak takut.". I personally feel that guys who wanna pick a fight with girls are usually stupid, dumb and blardy idiotic. Only jantans would want to fight with a girl. Trying to act macho.. Hahaha. Puhlease~ And you blardy idiot.. You're just pissed cause we didnt look at you. Why should we? When you have nothing to show.. Except maybe for your stupidity and childish ways.
Sat at the same place we went to the last time we went there.. Had lunch. After which we went into the water.
In the
Thought of taking pictures with him but he left shortly after.. *sighs*
Then headed to Tampines Mall where Waty met her prince charming.. I followed Vina to her place to freshen up before heading home. Plus, the bus was packed. Lazed around while smsing Hakim. He was on his way to Tampines. Thought of meeting him but decided against it as eyes needed rest. =)
Saw an ex primary schoolmate of mine and Vina's. Amazingly, he looked the same.. What's more amazing is that I remembered his name. Hehehehe! While waiting for the feeder bus.. I saw the good looking guy again. Wow! Three times in a day.. Is this a sign? Hahaha. I wish.
I'm off to sleep... Good night.
By the way, click one of the pictures for more pictures. Get it? Hehehe
<< Home