Oh my gosh!
I cant believe I saw Mark Richmond in person just now. Ady and I were entering the gym when Mark and his brother were leaving. My oh my! He looks cuter in person than in/on television. *grins*
After gym, took the train to Bukit Gombak, where I bumped into an ex schoolmate. Hehehehe.. Talked for awhile before heading to BBDC for class. Had to have my temperature taken. It was 38.3 degrees. The guy who took it was really shocked. Told me to sit down and fill up some forms. Then he took my temperature again. 38.1 degrees. Had to wait again.. 38.3 degrees again. By this time both of us were laughing. How can it go down then up again.. *sighs* And so he used a different thermometer to take the final temperature. It was 37.5 degrees. Which wasnt that bad ah.. Compared to the previous three. By the way, remind me not to go the gym and go for class on the same day. Or else the same thing would happen all over again.
BBDC was really packed. Must be because everybody just got back from work. Anyway, class was okay. The instructor's really nice. And thank goodness Dad came to pick me up. I dont think I could have made it home by myself. =)
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow. Will be going out with the girls and their guys. I'll be the only single one~ Yayness.. LoL
Dont worry.. I'll update. Hehehehe. Good night!
<< Home