Vina and Iskandar were the first to arrive.. Followed by me. Then Waty and Hanafi.
Had a quick bite at KFC then headed to the cinema to watch Bruce Almighty. A nice show. Iskandar laughed the loudest.. Hahahaha. Oh yah, there was this part where Jennifer Aniston said something like, "Dear God. Help me please. I still love him. But I dont want to hurt. So help me let him go...". I can so relate to that.. And I didnt notice the tears falling down my cheeks. I only noticed when Waty and Vina held my hands. Hahahha.. Emotional. And when Morgan Freeman asks Jim Carrey what he wish for.. And he said something like, "I wish for her to be happy. I wish for her to have somebody who loves her like she loves me.". This time around, all three of us had tears in our eyes. *sighs*
After the movie.. All 5 of us went to the arcade and played 5 rounds (or was it 6?) of Daytona. Hahahhaaa.. Yeah, we're all Daytona lovers. Both the guys are really great. I was the best one among the girls. Hahahaha. And I managed to finish 1st, once. *grins*
Left the place at around 10. Waty and Hanafi headed to the carpark whilst Vina, Iskandar and me headed to the bus interchange.
Vina and Iskandar live opposite of each other.. How great is that? Hahaha.
Anyways, had lots of fun with them.. Will probably see them again. Insya-Allah. =)
Gonna sleep now. Good night. Sweet dreams..
<< Home