forgotten dreams

Saturday, June 14

Went jogging at the park with mum just now.. Cant believe that it's much more tiring jogging at the park than on the treadmill. Blargh~

I want to watch Finding Nemo. Dunno why I cant view it on KaZaa. hmmmmmmmmmmmMM... Will have to ask Dad to buy the VCD for me, I guess.

Anyways, quizzes..


gaurdian
Guardian angel
You're very protective of yourself and everyone
within your reach. You care a lot about others
sometimes even too much. For you there is no x-
mas without charity and a dinner for the poor.
You are representing safety.


What kind of angel are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

What say me? -->
Oh really? Khekehekhekeee.. I didnt notice.
Though I agree on the part about tending to care for others. =)


ri
Raffles Institution


which secondary school (singapore) should you be in?
brought to you by Quizilla

What say me? -->
Yayness! I get to be in a school where there's a lot of smart hunks around... *grins*