forgotten dreams

Sunday, July 20

Dad and Mum are the most fabulous parents ever! They bought me a new pair of Adidas shoes. Hehehehehehe.. And for themselves, as well. So beautiful~ They saw it on sale while they were at the market. Bro doesnt have one since they couldnt find one in his size. Who told him to have big feet? *dances all around the room with new shoes*

In the afternoon, the family and I went to Masjid Omar at Kampung Melaka for Zohor prayers. I was surpised to see many people there. Seemed as though there was a function going on. Well after mum asked one of the aunties, we got to know that there was a Maulut Nabi. And since there's always food after a kenduri or Maulut or something, mum and I had to finish a whole dulang of Nasy Nasi Bryani(I call it Bryani Buffet). No choice but to finish it.. Cause they'll just throw away the uneaten food. Which is so wasteful right? I was really bloated. Gone are the gym sessions. *sighs* I'm so going to starve myself this whole week. LoL~

Then we headed to Johor..Yeah in my baju kurung. Hehehehehe! Where we went to aunt's place to find her not home.. So we went to Giant. Saw a cute, beautiful kitty. Cant believe it cost M$480!!!! Then shopped for groceries, food and clothes. Hehehehe.. I'm one happy rabbit.

Okies.. gotta do my tutorial. Blargh!
Have a nice Monday everybody~ =)



Hahahaha.. I have nothing better to do! This was taken while waiting for everybody else to get ready..