Haiz...
Just got back from school. I'm so tired!!!!! And I have to go to BBDC in half an hour time for my Basic Theory Test. Argh~!!!!!!!!!!
Cant believe there's a clash in my timetable. And the lecturers had the cheeck to blame it on me! Dumb² people. *sighs* I guess they're too stressed up to think properly.. Furthermore, there were too many people from the 2nd year batch. tsk! tsk!
And so.. I was in school from 10am till 4.30pm. Thank goodness Ching Chiong was there. But bad news is.. I'm not in the same class with all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniff sniff* The only times we'll be meeting will be during mass lectures. Blargh! The lecturer transferred all my modules into a new class. Double blargh! Now I gotta make new friends.. Which I'm in no mood to do so. I want MY friends.. I NEED them~ Boo hoo hoo.. Am so going to miss Yan, Sharifah, Janice, Ady and all.
Arkz! Ching Chong took this pic of me while I wasnt looking.. Hahaahaha~
But then, with this new class and timetable.. I can go back early everyday! Wooooohoooooooo... Though most of my classes start around 8am, school will usually end at either 12 or 1pm everyday. *grins*
Okies.. gotta get ready. Wish me luck!!!!
Edited @ 10.50pm
<< Home