forgotten dreams

Thursday, July 3

Headed to Raffles City to meet the other bloggers.. with my tummy still aching. Blargh! Futhermore, the MRT decided to stopped longer than usual at Bishan. Double blargh! And so when I finally reached Raffles City.. I quickly tried to find my way to Lau Pa Sat. Got lost somewhere and decided to take the escalator up since there was no point getting lost underground. =) And when I "emerged".. Guess who I saw sitting in a row in front of me? Yes, yes.. It's the group of lady bloggers. LoL. They were as shocked to see me as I was to see them. Okaylah.. I wasnt that shocked. Cause you see.. I've already known that I have magical powers. Just like Harry Potter. Hahahaha~

Anyways, was really glad to see them there and to know that I'm not the last person to arrive. Hehehehe~ Like Herda said,"Dont mess with the hungry people.". Scary! Was feeling a bit awkward at first. I've never been to a gathering before.. And what I know about the fellow bloggers are only what I read in their blogs. And so.. I was a teeny weeny bit quieter than usual. Khekhekehekehkeheke.. Went to LPS where Moshee and 2 other bloggers were already there. There were satays, honey coated chicken(I think that's what they're called) and everybody either had rice or noodles.





After eating.. RaeLynn and the 2 other bloggers went back and the rest of us went on a photo frenzy..
I simply love Fullerton Hotel. It's so beautiful~ Cant believe that it used to be a post office! The toilets' fabolous.. The size is bigger than my bedroom!!! And I didnt know that it was possible to go to Esplanade through Fullerton Hotel. Hehehe.. And the escalators will automatically move when a person step on it. Wow! What a BIG surprise! Kiasu Singaporean... LoL! From Esplanade.. we made our way to City Hall. Then to Burger King since Moshee was thirsty. Left at around 10pm and took the train with Herda. Then saw Siti at Woodlands MRT and went back with her. =)

It was really fun meeting Herda, RaeLynn, BunGaLiLi, NuRynn, Moshee & camera shy fiancee(fiancee, right?) and the other 3 bloggers who I forgot to ask their names. Hehehehe... Oh yeah. A BIG thank you to Moshee for paying for all of us. =)

Click here for pictures..
By the way, I've no idea why there seemed to be too many pictures of Moshee.. Perhaps either because he loves posing for the camera or because of the treat. LoL.