forgotten dreams

Monday, July 7

How was school, you asked? It was alright, I guess.
Went in the first class 10 mins late.. and found that I'm going to have a very interesting semester this year. I've finally snagged a Malay male lecturer. And not bad looking either. *grins* Anyways, didnt recognised a single face (as predicted) and nobody looked friendly. Tsk! 15 minutes later.. After the attendance was taken, we were dismissed. While walking out of the room.. This guy smiled at me. So, I smiled back and started a conversation. Yayness~ I have made a new friend. LoL.

Walked aimlessly around while looking at the cute kitties.. Saw a couple of people I know, waved to them and finally sat down at the cliff. The mosquitos were happy to see me. They sucked me dry.. Hahaha. A couple of minutes later, I saw Yan. Then a bunch of others.. Lots of them. Hahahaha.. What can I say? I'm famous.. Huahauahauahau!

Headed to BBDC with Siti.. Almost fell asleep watching the telly while waiting for my prac to start. Did quite well. Hehehehehe.. Though still have to practise on the moving off and stopping thingy. The instructor's nice. He gave me a couple of tips and called me "adik". And there I was.. trying not to lost my inner poise when I first saw him. Hahahaha..

Oh yeah.. Did I mention I collided into a guy? I forgot to brake~ Hahahhaa.. And the instructor kept asking me if I was okay. Must be because my face was pale. Hahahaha..

Anyways, 8.30 class again. But no worries. The lecture theatre's beside Dover MRT station. Yippppppppeeeeeee~ And furthermore, I end at 12pm. Yay!!!!!!!!!
Should I watch Charlie Angel's tomorrow? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMM.