forgotten dreams

Friday, July 4

I was sure I was going to be late.. What with me not wearing a watch and the time on my handphone being a few minutes faster. But I wasnt! Yippe~! *jumps around the room* Saw a couple of familiar faces. An ex-schoolmate(yeah.. another one. Seem to be meeting more and more of them these days.. Yay!) and a guy from my previous Maths lecture class. Huhuhu..

The invigilator guy looked and sounded like one of my uncles.. If I wasnt wearing my contacts, I'd swear that it was my uncle. Khekehkehekheke.. Anyway, finished the test in less than 20mins after which I left the class, forgetting about the book I brought along. So, in I went again.. And took my book. =)

Will be meeting my cousins tomorrow. Dunno where yet.. Neither do I care. Cause I doubt we'll be meeting. The last time we planned to go out, something came up. Blargh! I dont understand why some people look at me as though I'm the bad one.. As though I have the devil in me. tsk! Like as though the people they thought good of is that innocent. LoL. WTH~ I dont care. I've learnt that it doesnt matter what they think.. Just as long as I know myself and I'm happy being myself. No one's to say or try to change me. Except maybe for my parents ah... =)

The deegee cam will be going home to it's owner either tomorrow or Sunday. I'm so going to miss it. =(
Gonna spent the last final moments with it.
Toddles~