I'm currently in school... And feeling very bored.
My break's till 1pm. Then I'd be having a practical followed by a lecture. Ah... If only I can just skip those, go home and continue sleeping. Hehehehe!
The contact lens in my left eye is killing me. Salah parking agaknya! Huahauhauahauaha~
I've removed and put it on again 3 times. *sighs* Maybe it's time to get a new pair.. hmmmmmmmmmmmMM.. I'm thinking of getting coloured ones. Maybe green or violet or white. Erkz! White? LoL~
And so I'm typing typing typing without looking at the keyboard (Not bad, eh?). La la la la la la la la..
Oppppppppppppppppppps! Can you hear my stomach grumbling? Hehehhee.. What to do. Too lazy to head downstairs to the foodcourt. Furthermore, it's lunchtime. I'm sure there are many hungry people around. One thing I've learnt is not to mess with hungry people. They might eat you alive. Hahahaa!
Dad wants me to take my FTT. Mum wants me to apply for the PDL as well as continue with the course I've enrolled in. I'm in such a dilemma. The main problem is finance, of course. Second problem is time. Oh well.. I guess I'll take things one step at a time. Will tell mum and dad that I'm no superman or superwoman or superprincess. Khekhekehekehehee..
Time for me to check my mail again.. And record my temperature. What do you think.. Should I record it as 37.5 today? LoL~
<< Home