forgotten dreams

Monday, July 14

I'm so pissed off.
A couple of girls from my main lecture class called me a ******. Hahahaha! How inappropriate. Instead of me, it should be them.

I do wonder why they called me that.. Not as though I dont have a name. I do.. A nice and meaningful one. What have I done? Or what have I not done? For goodness sake.. They have never talked to me before. Neither do they know my name nor the class I'm in. Is it because they are jealous of me? Or maybe I have dated their boyfriends before. Hahahaha. But I dont think that's the case. I doubt they have any. *smirks* Did I offend them by not approaching them and talking to them? Instead I made friends with a couple of guys.. Are they jealous? Did they think so highly of themselves.. What with their over plucked eyebrows and "fashionable" way of wearing the hijab? I'm in no position to tell them to stop wearing the hijab.. But they might as well do that. What with calling me that and bitching around.

2 can play at this game.. Them, a bunch of kiddies and me & my friends, the older and more experienced ones. LoL. I'm so going to bring them down. Might as well make them cry.. while at it. Hahaha!

But I'm not.. I'm going to wait and see what else they are going to do. One thing's for sure.. They are a bunch cowards. They only dare to say/do things when in a group. Hahahaha.. I dare one of them to come up to me and say it to my face what she has got to say. I dont deal with cowards. Neither do I have the time to entertain childish and immature behaviour.

Dont like it when people do it to you? Then dont do it in the first place. Remember: What goes around comes around..