It was a long and tiring day for me..
Went to Civic Centre to buy dad's season parking with Siti and bumped into an ex schoolmate,Haqmal. He worked as a temperature taker. Was quite surprised to see him there.. Then had a rushed brunch at McDonald's before heading to BBDC. Saw another ex schoolmate/classmate, Sri.. with her boyfriend. Siti and I were late for class so we didnt get to talk. But smsed her and promised to meet at a friend's engagement next week. =)
Class was wonderful. There were 6 of us. All ladies~ Woooohooo! And the instructor's lots of fun. There was this one incident where all of us were feeling really tired and couldnt do what he wanted us to do.. We were pulling and pushing but to no avail. It was a funny sight~ Siti and I were laughing our heads off. The instructor was laughing too. He almost rolled over laughing. LoL. And I cant believe he sang. While we're stressed.. trying to control the vehicle, he sang Malay songs using the loud hallier. Hahahaha.
After class, we headed to Somerset to meet Vina.. Poor Vina had to wait for half an hour. =)
Got the Harry Potter book from Times bookstore and walked to Plaza Singapura for lunch/dinner. Vina's brother saw us there but we couldnt seem to see/find him anywhere. He must have magic powers.. Perhaps an Invisibility Cloak? Like Harry Potter's? *grins*
Didnt know where else to go.. So we took the NEL, since Siti has never been on it, to Harbourfront. While walking to the Harbourfront Centre.. We came across several Kiasu Singaporeans who have never seen aircons before.. Thus, putting their hands to feel the air coming out of the aircon. And Vina laughed her head off.
Walked around for awhile before sitting at Starbucks. Saw a good looking guy but too bad.. He already has a girlfriend. Once again.. Why are the good ones always taken? *sighs* Bought Mum flowers from Cold Storage then, walked back to the MRT station and saw a Prince William lookalike. Cuteness!
Took the NEL back to Outram and walked all the way to the East West line.. Then we went our seperate ways. Vina to Tampines, Siti and me to Woodlands. Siti and I saw an ex schoolmate, Azhar in the train. He didnt see us. And I was too lazy to get up from my seat and approach him. Huahauahuahaua. Then while waiting for my bus at Woodlands Interchange, I saw another ex schoolmate, Alfian. LoL. 4 ex schoolmates in 1 day. Wow!
Reached home at around 9.30pm, totally shagged. pfffffttt~
I'm going to bed.. Or I wouldnt be able to wake up tomorrow. *yawns*
Bonsoir..
Click picture for more..
p/s: There's not many pics cause I forgot to charge the deegee cam.
<< Home