forgotten dreams

Saturday, July 26

It's great to have friends who care and understand you very well. Especially when you're being childish and mean. *grins*

Just finished chatting with Waty. Hehehehehe.. Talked about the future. She advised me on a couple of things which are very useful. Thanks Waty~ I promise to think it over.
And both of us are trying our darnest to think of what to buy for Vina. *sighs*

By the way, I've returned the digicam. Thanks again Shahir.. Sorry for returning it late. Didnt mean to.

Will be starting work or should I say training.. on Monday. That means, I'll have to finish my tutorials by tomorrow or I'd have no time to them when I get back home. The training's at Bugis. And it will end late. Pffffffffffffffffffffffft~ Hopefully dad fetches me on Monday. At least it wont be so bad.

Okies.. Gonna sleep now.
Good nite, good morning and good afternoon, in advance since I dont plan to wake up early..
Hehehehee!