forgotten dreams

Saturday, July 5

Left the house at 11.30am and waited for almost 20 mins before the bus came.. tsk! Saw Siti in the bus.. Phew~ Thank God I wasnt the only one late. Khekhekehekehkeheke.. And both of us were wearing skirts. Coincidence.. =)

Met Diyana at City Hall. She too was wearing a skirt. Hahahaha.. Then we went to CHIJMES where we walked around. After which we walked to Esplanade since Siti has never been inside it before.. Took pictures before heading to Magic Wok at Marina Square for lunch. Then had ice cream at McDonald's before walking all the way to Arab Street. Took pictures again and bought a bag. Hehehehe.. Then walked back to Bugis for more shopping. =)

Oh yeah, guess what? I dont have to return the digicam this week! Shahir's letting me keep it for another week since he'll be going back to camp in the morning and has no time to meet and take it back. Yayness~!!!!! He's so kind. Thank you, Shahir! Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you.. *dances all around the room*

Will be at home tomorrow.. Resting in peace, I hope.
School on Monday.. I've yet to find my stationaries, bag and stuffs.
Dreading the idea of being in a class full of unknowns.. *sighs*
Click picture for more.