forgotten dreams

Saturday, July 12

Met Waty, Tini and Feza at Causeway Point. Waty and I had to get Lina a gift. Yeah, I decided to get her a gift instead of giving money since it's also her birthday tomorrow. 2 in 1~ Hehehheee... Was running late so we took a cab there. Waited for Shar, Sri and Fairus under Lina's block.

Lina looked so pretty. And the dulangs, some of which were done by Feza and Shar.. looked really colourful and beautiful. The guy's ones are nice too. The mas kahwin is presented in a box full of 1 dollar coins which spelt Lina's name. Very creative! Took pictures and then ate..

Hanged around till 6.30pm before heading home. It was nice meeting most of the girls and Fairuz, again.. It had been such a long time since we all met. And got to find out something about the ex. Hahahaha.. I'm not surprised. Neither am I hurt or sad. =)

Anyways, I wonder who's next? LoL..



Click here


Did I mention?
Mum went for a job interview in the morning and got the job! Syukur, Alhamdulillah. It's only 5-10 mins walk away.. And with better pay. =)