forgotten dreams

Tuesday, July 22

My goodness.. Did you notice? I've posted so many entries today! LoL~
Anyways.. met Vina and her friend, Shidah, at Dover Mrt. Vina and me went to City Hall whilst Shidah went home. Had lunch at BK before accompanying Vina for her interview at Prego. I think she got the job since the man told her that he'd call her up next week, to inform her when to come down.



Then both of us took the train to Marina Bay (since we wanted seats =p).. Then to Woodlands, since Vina wanted me to cut her hair again. Seemed that she love the haircut I gave her a couple of months back. Maybe I should become a hairdresser? Open my own salon and everything? Hahahahah... Fell asleep in the train again (which is no surprise! Khekehekehkeheee). Woke up to find Vina looking at me and saying that my eyes' red. Huhuhuhu! Bloodshot eyes~

Oh yeah, I went for an interview too. It went well. The manager said she'd call me tonight to confirm. hmmmmmmmmmmMM... It's already 10++ and she still hasnt called. I really hope and wish I get the job. It's so near to my place. I wouldnt have to spend extra on transport. Please please please lemme get the job! After which we went to the NTUC nearby for some stuffs before heading home. Took pictures with louhans/gold fish balloons.. Hehehehehe!

8am class tomorrow. *sighs* I'm off to sleep.. Nitez!
Click here for pictures.
Guess whose nose this belongs to? Khekhekehekehkehekhe~