forgotten dreams

Friday, July 18

The rest of the day at school went well... Ching Chong miraculously came for lecture. Hahahaha.. It was really nice seeing him again. Have I mentioned that he's good looking? Just like Ngiap Kiang, Jonathon, etc.. I like Chinese boys. LoL~
And, I'm warming up to my classmates. =)

Slept in the train again. tsk! This time around I woke up surprised to see a good looking Malay guy in a Navy uniform sitting in front me, looking at me. Arkz! So embarassing~ Did I snore or grunt or make any kind of sound? Did I drool?
Blinked a couple of times to see his name tag. I know his name! I know his name! Hehehehehehe.. *grins*

Walked home again.. The weather was really lovely. Sunny and windy.. And the sight of children playing in the park, under the void decks. Couples holding hands while walking home.. Sweet! The blue, blue sky and the leaves swaying gently... It made me realise how beautiful my neighbourhood is. Clean and green.. Furthermore, Singapore's a great place to live in. Different races living together, doing things together, understanding and respecting each other's language and culture. My oh my! Why the sudden patriotic feeling? Must be because National Day's in a couple of weeks. =)

The thing I love most is that we, the Muslims especially.. are able to taste the other races' food.

For example -->
Chinese: Hor Fun Noodle, Carrot Cake..
Indian: Roti Prata, Nasi Bryani, Murtabak
Western: Ah.. McDonald's, KFC, Breeks and such..
Japanese: Sushi
And the others include, Turkish, Korea (Seoul Garden.. Hahahaha! I like~)..

There's lots more but at the moment, I'm unable to think of them as the more I think about food, the more hungry I get. Hehehehehehe.. So if you know more, please inform me. Thanks! =)
Good night~