Skipped Maths lecture since I doubt I'd pay attention. Too sleepy. And so, went home.. I wasnt the only one. Hahahaha..
While drooling and snoring in the train, my manager called asking if I'm able to work today. Pffffffffffffffffffffft! Couldnt think of a good reason not to and so I agreed. Plus, it'll only be for 4 hours. Therefore, I'll have to go buy a cheap black shoe later. There goes the plan of catching sleep. *sighs*
Eyes like panda's.. Eyes like panda's..
Oh yeah.. Since I'm on the subject of shoes. The soles of my shoes came off while I was walking to my first class! WTH!!!!! I nearly cried. Didnt know what to do. Ended up sitting down at one of the benches, desperately trying to call home and ask dad to send another pair over. But, no one answered! The brain started thinking of ways to get out of the mess, the eyes are trying so hard not to cry and the feet's not doing anything.. except maybe stamping and trying to make the soles stick back. Dumb!
Anyways, as I was stamping.. I realise that the bottom of the shoes, minus the soles appear decent. That means, it's possible to walk without the soles. And so, I did just that. Detached the soles while no one was looking and quickly made my way to class. And the lecturer was sarcastic today. Blargh! Nearly wanted to shove the soles of my shoes into her face.. I wonder what'll happen if I did just that. *grins*
Okies.. Mum just called to say that she'll buy the shoe for me on her way back. Yay!
I think I'm going to take a little nap now.
See ya~
<< Home