Thankfully I got my uniform before starting work. Didnt have a single clue how to dress. Should I tuck in my shirt or not? Should I put on the tie? What is the right way to tie it? Should I fold my sleeves up? Khekhekehekehkee..
Had to wash the dishes today.. Blargh! And I just found out that I have very sensitive skin and fingernails. tsk tsk! Part of my fingernail came off. Argh!!!!! It blardy hurts! Furthermore, it was bleeding. tsk tsk! Quickly washed the blood off and applied handyplast. 15 mins later, there was a cut on my other finger. I have no idea how it happened. I just saw blood oozing out. Washed the blood off and applied another handyplast. tsk tsk~ 2 accidents in 1 day..
By the time my shift's over.. My palm's all wrinkled and part of the skin looked like it's about to come off. *sighs*
Went home.. Took a bath. Was extra careful to the darling hands.. =) Then applied mosturizer and voila.. beautiful hands once more! Huhuhuhuhu..
Okay, good night everybody.. =)
<< Home