forgotten dreams

Wednesday, July 16

This is going to be one long entry... Brace yourself. =)

Class at 8am. Was early, as usual.. (Biasalah, pelajar contoh! LoL~) Something was wrong with the computer I was working on. Had to troubleshoot it since my lecturer didnt want to help. Boo hoo hoo! So, I spent 15 mins trying to figure it out. Was dismissed 30 mins early so I tried finishing my tutorial since I was supposed to present the answers to the class.

At 9.50, made my way to class. Saw a note, informing us that our tutorial class at 11 has been cancelled.. since the good looking Malay lecturer's on MC. Spoil my plan. Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft~ Anyways, presented the answers on the board. The lecturer was nice. Told him that I wasnt sure if my answers were right.. And he told me to do my best. Oh yeah, he explained it too! Such a nice person.

Met Ady at FC3. Then Yan came along... A booth/table was set up near the FC3. And we got a free cup of Qoo Orange. Yay! Money saved since there's no need to buy a drink. Hehehehehe... Ady even took the empty Qoo bottle. LoL.. Kiasu~ The bottle has a unique shape. =)

Maths lecture at 12.. Halfway through the lecture, my notes as well as my stationaries dropped into the row in front of me. 2 nice guys helped me pick my stuffs up.. And Ady laughed at me. Hmph! Was still undecided as to whether to head to the gym or not to. The weather was purrfect for cuddling in bed. Heheheheh.. But I went anyway. Took the train with Ady and her boyfriend to Outram.. Then NEL to Hougang.

What a mistake that was! Hahahahaha... When I saw the surrounding area, memories of him became clearer in my mind. Haizzzzzzzzzzz.... Furthermore, the gym was packed with guys.. Argh! The mood to have a great workout disappeared.

Left at around 4.30.. Janice walked me to the bus stop(Thanks again Janice!). Saw a M&M vending machine and thankfully she stopped me from "hugging" it. Huahauahauahauhau..

Slept in the bus.. Dropped at Khatib MRT and took the bus to Woodlands. From Woodlands interchange.. I took the feeder service to my place. Didnt have the energy to walk home today.. =)

And so that's the end of what I did today. Hehehehehe... Good evening~!