The training went well.
Made a couple of friends.. Hehehehee! Wasnt that difficult since I simply love to approach people and talk. =p The main office is on the 37th floor! It was truly a scary experience going up and down the elevator. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! It'll suddenly sway.. and it moves really fast! I could feel my heart stuck in my throat. tsk! The facilitator's a nice Malay guy who speaks French fluently. Wooooooooooooo~ I like.. Hahahaha! Got to sample some of the food. Yay! Free food~ Khekehkehekehkee.. Then more French "lesson". Pronunciation and stuffs. *hint hint* =p
Thankfully the training ended early and I made it back in time to watch Friends. =)
Will have to go for the shot tomorrow. I hate injections!!!!! But, too bad. I've no choice. Boo hoo hoo~
Furthermore, they'll be taking the measurements for our uniforms tomorrow! Arkz~!!!!!!
That is so scary! Everybody's going to know how FAT, BIG, GIGANTIC, _______ (fill in the blank if you can think of more words to describe me.. Haahahahah!) I am. *shakes head*
Oh well.. I wonder if there will be a difference if I held my breath while they measured. LoL.
Gonna do my tutorials.. Good nite!
<< Home