forgotten dreams

Sunday, July 20

Waited for Dad at International Plaza's taxi stand with mum. Then we went to Sim Lim Square as mum wanted to find stuffs for school. Most of the shops were already closed. So we went to Serangoon for dinner. We had thosai, wadeh and tea. Yummylicious~! Then headed to Mustafa Centre since it was open 24 hours. =)

My goodness! The things there are so cheap! I nearly went crazy looking at the wide variety of stuffs. To think that there are more than 5 different types of Rexona deodorant. And my favourite perfume only cost $32! I had a blast test-smelling. Hahahahaha... The food section's fun too. =p

You name it, they've got it. Shoes, medication, rice, tidbits, chocolates, computers, stationaries, wallpapers, car accessories, luggage, clothes, jewellery, VCDs, TVs, digital cameras (I like~), etc...

But there's 1 disadvantage. The isnt many cahiers.. So the queuing time ranges from 30-45mins during non-peak hours. (Just imagine how long it'll be if it's peak hours!!!) That amount of time could be put to a better use. Such as more shopping! *grins*

Oh well.. I'm pooped. Good nite! Have a good Sunday~