forgotten dreams

Monday, July 28

Went to school as usual. Had 2 hours break so went to one of the foodcourts with Yan. Had kebab with rice and ice kacang. Yummy! Had been such a long time since I had those. =)
Then accompanied Yan to another foodcourt to look for her boyfriend..

Was on the way out of the foodcourt and to the next lecture when I heard my name being called. Turned around and was surprised to see a guy grinning at me. The mind went blank. Couldnt figure out who he is. Thankfully he introduced himself. Cey.. He's a guy friend of mine from IRC. Cute guy.. Too bad he's much, much younger. =p
But how'd he recognise me? Dont remember passing him my pic. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmMM

Mum took half day leave. She should be home anytime soon. She's going to accompany me to my training. And dad's going to pick us up later. Awwwwwwwwwwwww..... They're such sweet, caring parents.
I'm so lucky. =)

Oh yeah.. I'm sure most of you are wondering where I'm working and as what, right? Khekhekehekehkehekehke..
It's a secret at the moment. Dont want the whole world to know yet. =p
Give me a couple of days/weeks/months.. I might mention it someday.
Those who already know.. Please keep it to yourself. Merci!