forgotten dreams

Tuesday, July 15

Went to school with Mum in the morning. Ran to catch the train to Jurong East. From there, she took the train to Boon Lay and me to Dover. Saw the bunch of girls again during morning lecture.. But I didnt look/say anything to them.

Had Maths tutorial which was fun.. Drawing graphs, calculating the values of t, completing the equation by finding the value for amplitude, period, and phase angle. And my lecturer commented that my graph was neatly and nicely drawn. Hehehehehee... I'm gonna work hard this semester. Or else I wouldnt be able to graduate next year.

Saw the guy with the nice smile while walking to Dover MRT station. Talked for awhile before going our seperate ways.
Slept in the train.. and walked all the way home.

Saw Dad at the carpark. He just got back from grocery shopping/buying Gemuk's bunny food in Johor. The advantages of staying in Woodlands. =)

Supposed to meet Vina later but I'm too sleepy and tired. And I've got tutorials to do.. *yawns*
Some other day, ok darling?
I'm going to sleep..