forgotten dreams

Tuesday, July 8

Went to sleep after watching Friends yesterday... Hehehehe. Cant believe it myself~
Woke up at 7 and left house around 45 mins later. Miraculously, arrived at Jurong East at 8.05am. Saw this guy from my secondary school and talked to him while waiting for the next train to Dover. He's in Republic Polytechnic. Saw his lanyard. Hehehehehee.. He's grown taller~! Around 1.8+++m, I guess. Even taller than Bro. Fuh~~~! Just by looking at him, you wont be able to tell that he's only 17. LoL. Cute guy..

Reached the lecture theatre at around 8.15.. Waited and waited for the lecturer to arrive. Made another new friend today. A guy, again. =) Wanted to approach a bunch of girls from my class but decided against it since they tried to "ignore" me. Like the hell I care.. Pfffffft~

The lecture ended 30 minutes earlier and so I walked aimlessly around, again.. Before finally sitting down at the staircase near my next class, watched the MRT trains passed by.. KHekehehekehekhekehke. Next class started at 10 and ended 20 minutes later. Blargh! Was about to walk to the MRT station when Yan smsed. Met her at the cliff. Once again.. was sucked dry. Stupid mosquitos! Went home at around 11. Reached home an hour later since I walked instead of taking the bus. =)

Will be bringing my digicam tomorrow to school.. Perhaps. Will see how.