Went to a wedding somewhere near his place in the afternoon. Pointed to Mum his house since she asked. And took a picture when Dad's car passed by. Hahahaha.. Paranoid. But I wont be posting the pic up. For security reasons and furthermore, to respect his privacy. =) Anyway, I shouldnt have worn my high heels. Should stick to flip flops or slippers from now on.. Or I'd be towering over almost everybody. But then again, I love being taller. LoL.
Took pictures of Mum eating..Dad talking.. my aunts and cousin and some of the guys there. Hahahahaha. Wont be posting the guys' pics for the same reasons stated above. For personal viewing only. Huhuhuhu.
Sent Mak Lang and Fidah to Joo Chiat Complex before heading to Darul Ma`wa since Dad wanted to make a donation and see the kids. I remembered once.. when I was younger.. Dad brought me along to another orphange (couldnt remember the name) and telling me that I should not always think of only myself, my needs but to also to think of others.. Didnt know what he meant then.. But now that I'm older, I'm grateful to Dad for giving me that piece of advice. Anyway, the kids werent there. They went out for an outing.. =)
Then we went to Kallang to view cars.. I fell in love with a couple of them. BMWs, Mercedes, Rover, Honda, Toyota.. Woweeeeeeee~! Like father, like daughter.. Dad and me totally love this Honda car. S$42, 000!!!! If only I have that much money.. I'd buy it in an instant. =b
After much car viewing.. we headed to Zam Zam Restaurant in Arab Street to buy the much talked about murtabak. Didnt have to get out the car since the guy came to take our order. Khekehkehekehkeke.. Took pictures of Sultan Mosque again.. but this time, lying down on the car seat. LoL. Was tired from all the walking/taking pictures/waiting for the food to arrive that I fell asleep. Hahahahaa.. Terukz sekali~
Click here for pictures..
Class start at 8.30am tomorrow. Wish me luck with the unknowns. And the new lecturers. =)
Will be sleeping early tonight in order to wake up early. Khekhekehekehkehkeheke... And too bad tomorrow's classroom wont be near the MRT station. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffth~
<< Home