After the last lecture ended, went for lunch at FC3 with Janice and Ngiap Kiang. Janice had the grilled fish set. It comes with a free scoop of ice cream which she kindly gave to me. Hehehehehe! Ngiap and I had mee goreng. Mine without taugeh, of course. Yummylicious!
An hour later, headed home since I gotta work later at 5pm. Had to stop by Civic Centre again since Dad asked to buy his half hourly parking coupon. Pfffffffffffffffffffft! Bought 3 birthday cards. Kiasu? Nope. It's called smart thinking. 3 birthday cards for 3 different people, whose birthday are close to one another's. They were on sale anyway. *grins*
Gonna take a short nap now. Will be working till closing time. Hopefully I wont have to wash the dishes again. Maybe I ought to bring my mosturizer along.. Just in case. Oh yeah, and lots of handyplast. Hahahaha..
Good afternoon everybody!
<< Home