forgotten dreams

Tuesday, August 26

Argh!
When is this flu ever going away?!!!! My nose's as red as Rudolf's! Throat's really sore! Sweet, sweet voice almost gone! Sweet voice? Heheh..~

Woke up real early for morning lecture.. Only to be dismissed half an hour later. WTH?! Didnt know where to go.. and what to do. So, I followed a classmate to photocopy last semester's exam papers. While walking, bumped into guy with cute smile. *big grins* Smiled and talked to him. Ah... He's already got his license! He even let me see it. I saw his birthdate! Huhuhu~ Total cuteness! Haizzzzzzz.. I've still not got mine yet. Then, he gave me a few tips and pointers before he went to class and I went to find my classmate.

Maths tutorial was ohkay. I managed to catch up. Thank goodness.
Ah.. Time for my medication, then to sleep.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

The heart longs for you to come back.. Or for someone to be by her side. But is that what I want? When all I think of and breathe is freedom.. Just like you said. =)