The bus was late today.. So I walked all the way to the bus interchange. Was perspiring by the time I reached. Pffffffffffffft~ Boarded the bus with Waty to Vina's place where we took another bus to Changi Airport. Made our way to Swensen's at Terminal 2. Somebody forgot to bring her camera and so we had to buy a use and throw one, what's it call? Ummmmmmmmmm.. Forgot ah.
Neways, the food was superb! The birthday girl had Breaded Chicken with Lemon Sauce, Waty had Chicken Baked Rice and I had Fish & Chips. Fuh~ Just by typing the name makes my mouth water. Hahahahaha! Then we walked around before heading to Tampines Mall. Waty and me bought Vina 2 more presents.. Then had desserts, Brownies and Ice Cream, at Dairy Cream, walked around. Then Vina and me bought Waty a little gift. Khehekhekehekhekehkehe~
Got tired of walking and the crowd so we sat outside of Tampines Mall and waited for Hanafi, Waty's boyfriend.. to come. Took more pictures before we went our seperate ways. Waty and Hanafi.. Vina and me. Dad, mum and bro came to fetch me home from Vina's place. Hehehehehe.. Thank goodness. Wasnt sure if I could make my way home on my own. LoL~
I'm going to sleep now. Might skip first class. Hehehehehehehe!
But will miss not seeing Mr Handsome Lecturer. =p
hmmmmmmmmmmmmMM.... I wonder if he has ever stumbled upon and read my blog. It'll be really, really embrassing. Hahahahaha! Okies, good night.
<< Home